Location: Palm Beach County
Industry: American Restaurants
Listing ID: 53074
Listing Status: Available
This is an outstanding opportunity to acquire a highly-regarded restaurant in one of South Florida's most affluent areas. This restaurant boasts one of
the best locations in the city, with high visibility street traffic exposure, an open outdoor patio, and ample indoor and outdoor bar areas providing
seating for over 200 patrons. In business for over 7 years, this one-of-a-kind restaurant has built a strong reputation in the marketplace and enjoys a
loyal customer base. It has won many awards for its exceptional food, ambiance, and outstanding service, with hundreds of 5-star reviews from
This company comes with a full quota 4COP Liquor License, allowing the sale of beer, wine, and liquor on the premises, as well as the sale of
sealed containers of spirits, beer, and wine for off-premises consumption. Additionally, the liquor license allows for off-site catering services with the
ability to serve beer, wine, and liquor. FF&E investments of over $450,000 have been made into the kitchen, dining area, and facility improvements,
with inventory included at a value of $60,000.
• For the last 3 years, the company has grown 20%+ per year.
• Strong gross margins ranging from 38% to 48%.
• Incredibly developed loyal customer base with a remarkable reputation.
• Awarded Traveler’s Choice 2022 and Open Table Diner’s Choice 2023.
• Finalist for “Best of Palm Beach” Awards in 5 Categories (best all-around restaurant, best brunch, best patio dining, best catering company,
and best business lunch).
**The seller is offering to sell 75% of the company for $1,492,500 and is seeking an experienced partner in the restaurant business to join forces in
growing the business together. This is a rare opportunity to acquire a top-performing
Total Sales: $3,104,537
Cash Flow: $555,800